Re: Opening Walled Gardens: RDF / Linked Data as the Universal Exchange Language of Healthcare

Agree with this and want to add one more - this statement from the document:
 	"Meaningful Use currently mandates a patchwork of idiosyncratic formats, such as HL7, CCD/ C32, CCR, NCPDP SCRIPT, C-CDA and QRDA. While such formats provide a degree of machine processability, in comparison, RDF offers significant advantages:"

	- How can you compare RDF to these models? Surely you can serialize data that conforms to these standards into RDF, no?

thanks
Sivaram
Sivaram Arabandi, MD, MS
ONTOPRO