Re: health care schema

Thanks all! Very helpful. If I were looking at a dataset about hospitals,
what's the 'strongest' (I.e., most "linked") way to describe the content
of that dataset?

Eric, Is this sufficient/useful for consuming Medicare hospital compare
data:  https://data.medicare.gov/developers ? Other priorities for new
APIs?

Simon, The US hospital characteristics file is also available via API:
https://data.cms.gov/d/xssf-xjt2?Category=Medicare&view_name=Provider-of-Se
rvices-File-OTHER-September-2013 The data dictionary is zipped on cms
website, but available as text here:
http://www.nber.org/pos/2011/POSQ.OTHER.LAYOUT.DEC11.txt

Dan, Scott's in town next week. Which property would "hospital" best fit
into here: http://schema.org/Dataset

Joanne and Tim, I will continue to explore those references. Thanks so
much!