Re: [LLD] Dataset Descriptions W3C Note

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 01:03:19 +0100
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, James Malone <malone@ebi.ac.uk>, Simon Jupp <jupp@ebi.ac.uk>, kalpana krishnaswami <kalpana@metaome.com>, Simon <LINMD.SIMON@mcrf.mfldclin.edu>, Joachim Baran <Joachim.Baran@oicr.on.ca>, "janos.hajagos@stonybrook.edu" <janos.hajagos@stonybrook.edu>, Erich Gombocz <egombocz@io-informatics.com>, Philippe Rocca-Serra <proccaserra@gmail.com>, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran <alejandra.gonzalez.beltran@gmail.com>, "Gray, Alasdair J G" <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Only 4 of us have filled in the poll for a time slot on Thu or Fri, with 2
possibilities on Fri. If enough additional people sign up in the poll for
Friday, maybe we should go through with it. In any case, we should remove
Thu from consideration.

-Scott

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com