Re: [LLD] Dataset Descriptions W3C Note

Only 4 of us have filled in the poll for a time slot on Thu or Fri, with 2
possibilities on Fri. If enough additional people sign up in the poll for
Friday, maybe we should go through with it. In any case, we should remove
Thu from consideration.

-Scott

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com