Re: [biohackathon:882] Re: LLD - dataset description meeting

Sorry, I won't be able to attend today .. traveling. Look forward to
reading over the minutes from the call.

Trish

PS - Either the 7am PST or 8am PST slot is fine with me.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:41 AM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com