Re: [biohackathon:882] Re: LLD - dataset description meeting

[Now sending answer to All.]

Hi Toshiaki,

The meeting was changed back to 1 hour later (see earlier in this thread).
Same fuzebox info should work at 12 midnight JST for you. We agreed on 12
midnight JST at our last meeting.

Maybe we can alternate times to make it earlier for you (but then too early
for most in California / Washington). Let's discuss that in about 20
minutes. :) Dial in info below (actually, you can just connect with
fuzebox).

Kind regards,
Scott

>From https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=w3.hcls@gmail.com

Dial in info:

Duration: ~1 hour (Variable) frequency: ~weekly Convener: M. Scott Marshall
Session Theme: Metadata for data discovery and dataset description using
SPARQL Working draft:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoy0zfdRviKsdFJWTDFpblNXc3BtelhrdEpNYTdvbXc#gid=1*
Short summary / intro for new participants - Scott * Continue going
through shared table and docs to review vocabularies, open issues (e.g.
Bio2RDF, DBCore, OpenPHACTS, DBCLS, BioSitemaps) - Scott, Michel, All *
Prioritize and plan, action items - All This meeting will be held using
fuze: please join at
http://fuze.me/19495311<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ffuze.me%2F19495311&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFuNe2wfk3S3AqzO6zYsD61gol6rA>Meeting
URL
http://fuze.me/19495311<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ffuze.me%2F19495311&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFuNe2wfk3S3AqzO6zYsD61gol6rA>Toll
/ Intl #: +1 (646) 583-7415 Toll free #: Attendee PIN #: 47479369