From: Michel Dumontier [mailto:michel.dumontier@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 11:07 AM
To: Bhat, Talapady N.
Cc: Amrapali J Zaveri; w3.hcls@gmail.com; W3C HCLSIG hcls
Subject: Re: Vocabulary

Hi Talapady,
 Very interesting resource!

 Can you quickly explain how you generate
http://xpdb.nist.gov/bioroot/bioroot.pl?allTrees=1&termid=1180437&wrd=Gene%20ID&foundin=::50::

from the sources you list here:

http://xpdb.nist.gov/bioroot/help_docs/source.htm

Thanks!

m.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Bhat, Talapady N. <talapady.bhat@nist.gov<mailto:talapady.bhat@nist.gov>> wrote:
Hi,
Have a look at http://xpdb.nist.gov/bioroot/bioroot.pl and type Gene ID. Then you get a list of re-used terms. If you click any of member (shown in blue) of the list, you get another list showing their use.
I am not sure whether I have been of much help for you.

T N Bhat