Date of Call: Thursday September 13 2012
Time of Call: 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
Dial-In #: +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris, France)
Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK)
Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
Mibbit quick start: Click on mibbit for instant IRC access
Duration: 1h
Convener: Matthias SamwaldCheers,Matthias Samwald

From: Alejandro Rodríguez González
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:19 PM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org ; semantic-web@w3.org ; public-lod@w3.org
Cc: Cam Webb
Subject: OpenDDx project

Dear colleagues,

I want to introduce you the OpenDDx project.

OpenDDx is a project which aims to create an open, reliable and global database that associates clinical findings with diseases, something that we consider that will be very useful for medical researchers and practitioners. The main technological cornerstone in which will be based this project are the semantic technologies. I attach in this email the main url of the project [1] where you can find more information such as concept document [2], initial blog post [3] done by Dr. Campbell O. Webb, the precursor of this project, or the mailing list [4] where we are discussing about the project.

We are seeking for people interested in the development of this project that can provide new ideas to the current model that Dr. Webb already have developed or interact in the mailing list providing new points of view, ideas, or opinions.

Warm regards,

Alejandro Rodríguez

[1] http://openddx.net/
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T05Ao-7uVtOW0rjn_qZray9DK5VtJiIoZ7aU7Q6tA8k/edit