Re: Expression RDF note

Hi,
I am working on human gene expression database, H-ANGEL.
e.g.)
http://www.h-invitational.jp/hinv/h-angel/wge_server.cgi?gpid=HIX0005064
where we have rather classical gene expression data, such as micorarray, DNA
chips, ESTs, BodyMaps, etc.
We are planning to make this data into RDFs, and interested in to know what
kind of and how to share the information with the other databases, so that I
am intereted to join this discussion.

About the teleco, I am also a member of ISB bord which is also having
international teleco from UK, US and Asia,
and we had recent skype meeting at time below;
10pm Tokyo
2pm UK
3pm Europe
6am Bay Area, USA

For me it is OK to have meeting at 10 - 12pm, so we may set the teleco at
those times.
Looking forward to see you !!

Best regards,
Chisato Yamasaki

Integrated Database and Systems Biology Team
Biomedicinal Information Research Center (BIRC)
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)

Waterfront Bio-IT Research Building, 2-4-7 Aomi,
Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan.
Tel: +81-3-3599-8800, Fax: +81-3-3599-8801
E-mail: chisato-yamasaki@aist.go.jp
Skype: jbirc_cyamasak
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chisatoyamasaki
H-InvDB: http://www.h-invitational.jp