Re: EUROPE at 4PM CET!!!: Linked Life Data telco on Emerging Practices Note 11AM ET / *4PM CET* today

Hi, I have temporarily posted the draft practice note as a web page here:
<http://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/dikb-evidence/draft-practice-note/Overview-RDB-MSM-29-Oct2012.html>

This is helpful for viewing the images.

-Rich

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics