Re: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier to use)

I didn't ask for semantic web technologies (other than RSS which *might*
be RDF). Adding any computational metadata would, surely, be a good
thing. I do not understand why people deal with the web so unseriously
as a publication media.

Although, curiously, you do have minimal metatags on your own website;
not for search engines, it would appear, as you've robot.txt'd them
away. Why did you use them if the are meaningless?

Phil