MOVED: SPARQL for Wikipathways, Monday Oct. *22* 11AM ET / 5PM CET

Dear All,

I haven't heard back from anyone in the States so I am going on the
assumption that most in the U.S. have today off. I am also taking a
hint from the fact that Eric Prud'hommeaux has apparently gone to the
mountains.

Let's have the Wikipathways session two weeks from today on Oct. 22.
Today's Linked Life Data meeting is cancelled and next week I have a
conflict so I will remove both from the HCLS Google Calendar.

Cheers,
Scott