Re: [Linked Life Data] RDF Guide draft on W3C website

Thanks Michael! Scott, I plan be on the Linked Life Data call Monday
12/10 - perhaps we integrate everyone's comments, which all seem fairly
easy to address, and then call this a wrap....what are your thoughts?

-Rich

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics