Re: Reminder: SysBio Wednesday 11AM ET / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET

Hi Jun,

Thanks for your mail.  Just a quick reply on the following:

On Wed, 23 May 2012 13:35:56 +0100, Jun Zhao wrote:
> Our next meeting will be on June 6. Hope you or your colleagues can
> make it. http://co.mbine.org/events/HARMONY_2012 looks a very
> relevant and interesting event. If you can make next call, will be
> really nice to get some updates from you on the meeting:)

I should be able to make June 6, and I'm really glad that it's after the June 5 deadline for R01 proposals :-).

MH
--
Mike Hucka, Ph.D. -- mhucka@caltech.edu -- http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~mhucka
Computing and Mathematical Sciences, California Institute of Technology,