RE: Reminder: SysBio Wednesday 11AM ET / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET

hi all,

mark, great comments, get's us to think.

in fairness, we had a specific topic, SBML, and technology growing up
around it.  your category 4 actually breaks down into what people are
experts in, unfortunately the experts in SBML were all at a major
conference having to do with SBML so that was bad timing.

since i'm not an expert in SBML, i was interested in how it might fit into
the use case the interest group is trying to put together.  some of the
question i have is does it have enough uptake (like MAGE-TAB in gene
expression) to be worth folding in, how easily does it translate to OWL and
RDF and are people doing that (apparently yes)? and so on...

so i am looking forward to the next call,

cheers,

michael

Michael Miller

Software Engineer