Re: HCLS - Invited Speakers on OSCAR EMR

Hi all,
 We had a great discussion regarding clinical data entry and clinical
decision support. Here are the minutes:

http://www.w3.org/2012/05/15-HCLS-minutes.html

  We hope to continue this discussion next week tuesday @ 11am during the
Health Care forum and also during the CDS task force calls at 11am EDT
 (next meeting will be Thursday May 24)

Best,

m.