Re: HCLS SciDiscourse call Monday April 2, 2012, 11am EDT: Matt Gamble on MIMV, the Minimum Information Model Vocabulary

Dear Bob,
to be precise, the reference you mention to our Science piece is just to
the BioSharing effort (biosharing.org); we launched its site in that paper.
Look forward to the talk.
Regards,
Susanna

--
Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD
Principal Investigator,

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org

University of Oxford		Tel: +44(0)1865 610622
Oxford e-Research Centre	Fax: +44(0)1865 610612
7 Keble Road, Oxford		skype: susanna-a.sansone
OX1 3QG, UK			uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone