Re: bind results

Helena,
  the BIND endpoint refers to the BIND (Biomolecular Interaction Network
Database) database, not BindingDB.

we should note that the BIND db is now deprecated, as we are parsing
iRefIndex for all PPI from  BIND, BioGRID, CORUM, DIP, HPRD, InnateDB,
IntAct, MatrixDB, MINT, MPact, MPIDB, MPPI and OPHID.

http://irefindex.uio.no/wiki/iRefIndex
http://cu.irefindex.bio2rdf.org/sparql/

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University