Re: [linkedlifew3cnote] Fwd: Proofs of [WEBSEM_275]

Thanks Richard! Looks like we're almost done.

After a doodle poll to expression RDF participants, we've arrived at
12PM ET / 6PM CET (one hour later than the normal Linked Life Data
time) on Monday July 9 to recalibrate the effort of the Expression RDF
W3C note.

Anybody want to meet a little earlier (at the normal LLD time of 11AM
ET) to go through the article and note as Richard suggests below? If
so, please let me know.

BTW, we're planning for Amrapali to tell us about
http://aksw.org/Projects/ReDDObservatory and http://gho.aksw.org/ in
the coming weeks. Because the meeting one hour later might have people
who are interested in her work, we are thinking about a later date
(and she can't do July 16).

Cheers,
Scott

--