Re: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Michel,

Great to see that the RDF DrugBank dataset is getting actively maintained again.

What version of DrugBank do the triples correspond to (2.5 or 3)?
What was used as the source version to convert from (XML or DrugCard)?
Is there a metadata description of the data set capturing this kind of information?

Alasdair

On 11 Dec 2012, at 23:40, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com> wrote:

> As part of Bio2RDF Release 2 [1], the drugbank data and endpoint are available, but we're still finalizing some configurations for the Bio2RDF web app to respond to requests to the release 2 endpoints.
>
> m.
>
> [1] http://s4.semanticscience.org/release_2.html
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michel
> Dumontier could tell you the status of the SPARQL endpoint and the
> downloadable dataset.
>

> --
> Michel Dumontier
> Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University
> Chair, W3C Semantic Web for Health Care and the Life Sciences Interest Group
> http://dumontierlab.com

Dr Alasdair J G Gray
Research Associate
Alasdair.Gray@manchester.ac.uk