Re: Scientific Discourse concall Mon., Sept 12, 10am EDT - new charter & SciDisc+BioRDF project

From: David Shotton <david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:45:39 +0100
To: Tim Clark <tim_clark@harvard.edu>
CC: HCLS IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "scidiscourse@googlegroups.com" <scidiscourse@googlegroups.com>, Alberto Accomazzi <aaccomazzi@cfa.harvard.edu>, "Bradley P (ELS-SDG) Allen" <B.Allen@elsevier.com>, Sophia Ananiadou <Sophia.Ananiadou@manchester.ac.uk>, Philip Bourne <bourne@sdsc.edu>, Gully Burns <gully@usc.edu>, "Ronald (ELS-SDG) Daniel" <R.Daniel@elsevier.com>, Rahul Dave <rahuldave@gmail.com>, Anita de Waard <A.dewaard@elsevier.com>, Alf Eaton <A.Eaton@nature.com>, Alexander Garcia Castro <alexgarciac@gmail.com>, Matthew Gamble <matthew.gamble@gmail.com>, Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>, Alyssa Goodman <agoodman@cfa.harvard.edu>, Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>, Tudor Groza <tudor.groza@deri.org>, ellen hays <E.Hays@elsevier.com>, Maryann Martone <maryann@ncmir.ucsd.edu>, David R Newman <drn05r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Antony (ELS-CAM) Scerri" <A.scerri@elsevier.com>, Jack Park <jackpark@gmail.com>, Silvio Peroni <speroni@cs.unibo.it>, Steve Pettifer <steve.pettifer@manchester.ac.uk>, Philippe Rocca-Serra <proccaserra@googlemail.com>, Cartic Ramakrishnan <cartic@isi.edu>, Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>, Kaitlin Thaney <k.thaney@digital-science.com>, Karin Verspoor <Karin.Verspoor@ucdenver.edu>, Lynette Hirschman <lynette@mitre.org>, "sa.sansone@gmail.com" <sa.sansone@gmail.com>, Kees van Bochove <business@keesvanbochove.nl>, Katy Wolstencroft <katy@cs.man.ac.uk>, Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Sorry guys, I'm running a workshop all day to cannot participate.  David

--

Dr David Shotton
Image Bioinformatics Research Group, Department of Zoology, University