Re: Reminder: LODD telcon 11AM ET / 5PM CET Today

I'm not sure what happened to disconnect you Claus. You missed a few
more minutes of discussion for those able to linger. Eric and I mused
over SWObject Silk/D2R interoperation. Iker reaffirmed problems of
scale and mentioned trying out OWLIM.

It was very helpful to hear your experiences with getting started with
Silk/D2R. I think that you represent the quintessential pharma user of
Silk/D2R and nicely summarized the issues.Thank you!

-Scott