RE: "molar" for concentration

hi lena,

after looking at wikipedia i see what you mean that it isn't a unit per se,
it is a concentration of a solution, that is by definition a combination of
a value of 1 with an SI unit of 1 mol\L.  so it is certainly a property of
the solution but i don't see how it is a datatype.  in programming terms i
define a variable to be of a certain datatype:

int count = 5

what does it mean to say,

Molar solution = ??

cheers,