Re: "molar" for concentration

Hi Michael,

I did mean datatype. I do like the MUO / SI solution, but it's strange that
they don't describe "Molar" (much more widely used) along with "mole"? Sure
enough I can "build" a Molar, as Jim indicated... but I can also "build" a
month or an acceleration from days or meters+time, and yet they provide
it... Interesting...

Thanks all,
Cheers,
Lena