Re: TMO: Please provide feedback on User Interaction Storyboard

not to belabor the point but Eric's spot on - "speak to the needs and
concerns of the target audience". In their language, about solving their
"data interoperability" problem. And one other thing, we must contrast
linked-data to the alternative(s) on offer. Nothing exists in a vacuum.
There is clarity in opposition.

To get even "crasser" than Eric! - this is a competition. In three or four
years, will hospitals, clinics, doctors, pharma exchange data in big blobs
of XML pushed over SOAP and queried with schema-specific RPCs or will they
access SPARQL/SPARUL endpoints? Will SPARQL/OWL be left to academia, be
another future never widely adopted, as OSI networking was in the 90s (I'm
old!), or will it sweep XML aside, at least for querying data?

I spoke to a CIO a while ago who proudly told me that his chain had adopted
SOA. His would be a clean world of XML and its schemas. Why is he wrong?

Conor