Re: Minutes for Scientific Discourse call

Thanks. I have been using classes and properties from MGED Ontology in
magetab2magerdf (http://magetab2magerdf.googlecode.com), and was hoping to
move to an OBI-based mapping sooner rather than later. You can see an
example at
http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/magetab2magerdf/examples/E-MEXP-986.rdf

You will note that I am using an extension of MO which includes classes and
properties for things like Comments, ProtocolApplications, and other items
that are missing from MO. Any advice on if those items exist in OBI would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Jim

--