Provenance

Marco Roos wrote:
> I hear that the call with Paul Groth about the Concept Web format was very
> useful; sorry to have missed it. I hope you stay in touch on the subject.
> Let me know if I can be of help. I would like to keep stimulating contacts
> between HCLS and CWA where the issues overlap.

We've found some overlap in areas involving experiment provenance
between BioRDF and SciDiscourse (also in the context of SWAN,
ResearchObjects, myExperiment ontology alignment) and will try to
leverage it. Of course, provenance is a key concern in CWA as well,
where we would like to know where a triple (or set of triples) came
from. Ideally, you would use the same principles to represent all of
the above.

Are there any minutes (or otherwise notes) from the
HCLS/SciDisc/RhetStruct call with Paul Groth? Or slides?

Sorry I missed that one but it was on a holiday in the U.S. (where I
am located these days temporarily) and at a difficult time in the PST
zone.

-Scott