More good news: list of file types now uploadable to wiki

Thanks Jean-Guilhem and all system support staff at W3C!  -Scott

Le 25/06/2010 22:27, M. Scott Marshall a écrit :
> Sorry, I forgot to bring up spread sheets. Anita sent these important
> questions to Jean-Guilhem and myself:
>
>> Thanks - any thoughts about spreadsheets?
>> Is there a list of file types? Thanks-

The list is available at http://esw.w3.org/Special:Upload :
[[
Permitted file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, owl, pdf, rdf, svg, xml, ppt,
doc, xls, pptx, docx, xlsx, odt, ods, odp.
]]

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui