Re: file types now uploadable to wiki

Fantastic! That helps a lot, especially with XML, SVG, RDF, and OWL. We will
just have to convert ppt presentations to pdf in order to upload for the
time being.

For those who have moved work off wiki, we can now move it back.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Scott

On Jun 25, 2010 9:58 AM, "Jean-Guilhem Rouel" <jean-gui@w3.org> wrote:

Le 21/06/2010 23:51, M. Scott Marshall a écrit :

> The inability to create Special files from RDF (and XML?) is a
> critical problem that is pushi...
Scott,

It was decided that we would allow xml, svg, rdf and a few more file types.
But only Invited Experts and Members (which represents people we trust at
W3C) can now upload files on public wikis (such as esw.w3.org). We believe
this to be a reasonable setup.

Hoping that suit your needs better than the previous setup.

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui