Re: TMO Telcon

Regrets - I'm at a workshop
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Rebholz-srv/CALBC/workshop.html at EBI during
that time.

A few notes about Tolven:
http://www.tolvenhealth.com/

Excerpt:
Tolven is focused on delivering the following products:
* An electronic Personal Health Record (ePHR) to enable consumers to
record and selectively share healthcare information about themselves
and their loved ones.
* An electronic Clinician Health Record (eCHR) to enable healthcare
providers to securely access healthcare information collated from any
number of trusted sources.
* A Healthcare Informatics Platform to enable all healthcare data to
be stored and accessed via the ePHR and eCHR solutions. The platform
is based on industry-standard technologies and data models.
* A Health Analytics solution that enables all data stored in the
Tolven Platformto be extracted or analyzed for statistical purposes

Based on: Continuity of Care Record, Health Level 7, Unified Medical
Language Systems

Semantic Wiki for Tolven (based on Media Wiki, PHP, mySQL):

Architecture:
http://tolven.org/architecture/briefs/components.html

It has provisions for security and is open source. Ideally, we would
try it out by downloading it.

Of course, Collaborx (CC'd) might be able to tell us about their
experiences with it.

Cheers,
Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall, W3C HCLS IG co-chair
Leiden University Medical Center / University of Amsterdam