Re: HCLS-SiG: Meeting Rhetorical Document Structure Group June 7, 2010, 10 am EST, 3 PM GMT, 4 CET

Dear Colleagues,

I regret that I am unable to participate in the meeting this afternoon,
since I have a project meeting with external colleagues scheduled for
this time.  Jun Zhao will also be unable to participate, since she is on
vacation this week.

Please note that, on a related topic, Paolo and I are making very good
progress on harmonizing various SWAN ontology modules with CiTO, and
that when this work is complete (later this week) we will be able to use
these ontologies alongside the terms used to represent elements of
bibliographic records (title, volume number, first and last page
numbers, DOI, etc.) defined in the PRISM Namespace Document
(http://www.prismstandard.org/specifications/2.1/PRISM_prism_namespace_2.1.pdf)
without overlap.

David

--

Dr David Shotton
 david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk <mailto:mailto:david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>

Image Bioinformatics Research Group
http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447