Re: When does a document acquire (web) semantics?

Pat, what a concidence! I keep getting those character strings too!

Sometimes I play a little game where I convert one of them into a different but completely equivalent character string, and send it back to the original author.

I've noticed that sometimes the author responds to my string with approval. Other times, oddly enough, the author expresses disapproval, and claims I did it wrong! (Imagine!) This is often followed by the author sending me an avalanche of further character strings.

John