Re: W3C working group on bibliographic data and semantic web - details please

Hi David (& all),

Yes, there has been discussion about forming a Library Linked Data _Incubator Group_. See the Sem-lib archives [1] and a draft charter [2]. I'm not aware of an official timeline for this becoming an official W3C incubator group. Anyone know?

-Jodi

[1] http://mailman.few.vu.nl/pipermail/sem-lib/
[2] https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByIYvKRGoL91MDQ4YTIwOWUtMmIwYy00MzM2LTgyNDMtNTE5MzZmMjQ2ZDY2&sort=name&layout=list&num=50