From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org on behalf of David Shotton
Sent: Wed 4/7/2010 22:15
To: Eric Miller; Tim Berners-Lee; HCLS IG
Subject: W3C working group on bibliographic data and semantic web - details  please

Can anyone please confirm this rumour and provide details?

	"The rumor mill tells us that the World Wide Web consortium <http://w3c.org/>  is forming a working group on library bibliographic data and the semantic web, with at least one of its goals to help libraries participate in the Linked Open Data <http://linkeddata.org/>  movement and become better integrated with other data on the web."

Many thanks,

David