Re: Jena as RDF Adapter

From: M. Scott Marshall <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 00:45:03 +0200
To: Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@gmail.com>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Hi Oliver,

Are you aware of SWObjects http://sourceforge.net/projects/swobjects/
from Eric Prud'hommeaux? We've used it in a few demo's now:

http://hcls.deri.org/coi/demo/

http://www.w3.org/2009/08/7tmdemo

Kei-Hoi Cheung, H. Robert Frost, M. Scott Marshall, Eric Prud'hommeaux,
Matthias Samwald, Jun Zhao, Adrian Paschke, A Journey to Semantic Web
Query Federation in Life Sciences, BMC Bioinformatics Volume 10
Supplement 10, Oct 2009.

Cheers,
Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall
Leiden University Medical Center / University of Amsterdam