Re: BioRDF Telcon

Hi all,

I apologize for missing the call yesterday! It seems you had a pretty
interesting discussion! :-)
If I understand Michael's statement, parsing the MAGE-TAB/MAGE-ML into RDF
would result in obtaining only the raw and processed data files but not the
mechanism used to process it nor the resulting gene list. That's also what I
concluded after looking at the data structure created by Tony Burdett's
Limpopo parser.
However, having the raw data as linked data is already a great start! Kei,
should I be looking into Taverna in order to reprocessed the raw files with
a traceable analysis workflow?

Thanks!
Lena