Re: COI next steps

Hi Joshua,

I suspect that the impending COI demonstration (10:30AM) at AMIA in San
Francisco in a few hours would explain why you haven't received an
answer yet from some of the COI people. Eric Prud'hommeaux and Helen
Chen (AGFA) and others (Holger?) have been looking at injecting security policy
at the SPARQL endpoint as an extensional feature for the COI scenario.
We already have a use case for this in Terminology as well.

I am sure that others would be interested in hearing more about how COI
(and other work such as BioRDF) relate to caBIG such as with
the applications that you mentioned. Maybe we could talk about it in a
teleconference. I know that the normal slot for HCLS telcon (11AM EST)
on Nov. 26 is now open. Would you have time to talk about it then? I
would be interested in learning more about the caBIG applications and
where the potential overlaps are.

Best,
Scott