Re: Question about standardization

     Hello Michael,

  I would say you have come to the right place. Great to have you here.

  SBML is a mature and widely adopted format that is more than worthy
to be submitted as a interest group recommendation (if "interest group
recommendation" is the right term).

  You just have to allow some time for people here to get familiar
with SBML, and to navigate the buerocracy.

  Systems Biology is a central theme in the HCLSIG, although it is not
very clear where it fits into the current organization: HCLSIG has six
task forces, of which at least about half have a strong connection to
Systems Biology, although none of them really focusses on it.

  I think Systems Biology is way too important not to have a task
force, even keeping in mind that I have been told we may already have
too many of them.

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)