Re: [lodd][biordf] New release of the TCM dataset

Jun Zhao wrote:
> Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> Jun Zhao wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I have created a new release of the TCM dataset. The RDF dump can be
>>> downloaded at [1].
>>>
>>> In this release, I have:
>>>
>>> * Updated URIs in the dataset with a new domain name:
>>> http://purl.org/net/tcm/tcm.lifescience.ntu.edu.tw
>>>
>>> * Updated the dataset with the statistic confidence value of the
>>> association between entities
>>>
>>> * Released the mapping of TCM gene names and their linking to Entrez
>>> gene ids
>>> * Described the interlinking and provenance of the interlinking
>>> using the oddlinker vocabulary [2], part of the LinkedMDB project
>>> [3]. Help from Oktie Hassanzadeh (LinkedMDB) is greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Information about the source dataset can be found in the
>>> accompanying release note. If you are planning to host the dataset,
>>> I would really appreciate it if you would acknowledge the source
>>> data provider: http://tcm.lifescience.ntu.edu.tw/; and also, drop me
>>> a note.:)
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=TCMGeneDIT_RDF_Dataset_r2.tar.gz.
>>>
>>> [2] http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/oddlinker/
>>> [3] http://www.linkedmdb.org/
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> Jun
>>>

>> Jun,
>
> Hi Kingsley,
>>
>> Download attempts are failing.
>
> Really?
Try: wget from your OS.

It works via browser interaction though :-)

Downloaded and added to: http://lod.openlinksw.com instance of Virtuoso.

> Because I am not the source data provider, so I was just being a bit
> more careful:)

Attribution is important, actually very important :-)

>> Please add the download URI to:
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/DataSetRDFDumps .
>>
> I updated the page. Nice to know our fly* datasets are documented
> there too. New release of them will come out soon too.
Okay, update the page as the old data was loaded into:
http://lod.openlinksw.com :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,