Re: [lodd][biordf] New release of the TCM dataset

Thanks for the effort, Jun.

I wonder how many of the herbs in the TCM dataset intersect with those
listed on the following wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_herbal_medicine. We may be able to
get additional information about the herbs from wikipedia/dbpedia ...

Cheers,

-Kei