Re: Cross Language with topic maps [was Re: 答复: KB note]

Kei,
Though the concepts you raise could be modeled ontologically, I don't
believe these should be layered on top of the existing UMLS. I was simply
suggesting UMLS in an international form-- additional concepts can be
defined in other namespaces.

Eric