Re: KB note

Hi Matthias,

To reflect the recent discussions on the SenseLab note, I would like to suggest
the following minor edits:

1. In the "Future directions and plans" section, I would add the following
sentences at the beginning. "In creating an ontology, one may consider using
the pre-coordinated approach and/or the post-coordinated approach. It will be
interesting to explore these approaches in the future development/evolution of
SenseLab ontologies."

2. In the "Conclusion" section, I would change the last sentence slightly and
add another sentence after it. So it reads: "Since the quality of these tools
is rapidly improving, this may cease to be an issue in the near future.
SenseLab ontologies may help drive the improvement of current ontology
editors."

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

-Kei