Re: KB note

> The KB note is ready for a last round of feedback and corrections. We have
> until the end of the month to publish so please be speedy with feedback.

The same holds true for the SenseLab document:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/senselab/

I did not receive further feedback since the last update, so if I do not
receive any additional requests, the text shall be considered final. Of
course, the green highlighting needs to be removed again.

Thanks,
Matthias