	From: helen.chen@agfa.com [mailto:helen.chen@agfa.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:56 AM
	To: Kashyap, Vipul
	Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
	Subject: Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon January
15 2008

	Vipul and all

	Sorry I will not be able to dial in today due to a time conflict.

	I started to put up a wiki to examine some previous effort on converting
RIM/CDA  to RDF/OWL for semantic web reasoning.  The page is here

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/HL7CDA2OWL.htm
l?action=show

	I will add more content later this afternoon.   Please feel free to add
links if you know a good ontology version of RIM/CDA.

	Regards.

	Helen

"Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Sent by: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org

01/13/2008 11:23 PM

"Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, <public-hcls-dse@w3.org>,
"public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "Stanley Huff"
<Stan.Huff@intermountainmail.org>, "Yan Heras"
<Yan.Heras@intermountainmail.org>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare, consultant)"
<Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, "Joey Coyle" <joey@xcoyle.com>, "Landen Bain"
<lbain@topsailtech.com>, "Bron W. Kisler" <bkisler@earthlink.net>, "Rucker,
Donald (MED US)" <donald.rucker@siemens.com>, "Bulusu, Vijay"
<Vijay.Bulusu@pfizer.com>, <charles.hand@bms.com>, <Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu>,
"Allen, George O" <geoallen@iupui.edu>, <Robin.A.McEntire@gsk.com>,
<john.madden@duke.edu>, <marcus.collins@novartis.com>, <akamauu@remedymd.com>,
<cparker@remedymd.com>, "Chintan Patel" <chintan.patel@dbmi.columbia.edu>,
"Valenzuela, Miguel" <miguel.valenzuela@roche.com>, "Dan Corwin"
<dan@lexikos.com>, <fostel@niehs.nih.gov>, "Chute, Christopher G., M.D., Ph.D."
<chute@mayo.edu>, "Parsa Mirhaji" <Parsa.Mirhaji@uth.tmc.edu>
cc
Subject
[COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon January 15 2008

Phone 	+1 617 761 6200, conference 24668 ("BIONT")
IRC 	 irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
Browser-based IRC client 	http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
<http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc> ,
OR
http://ircatwork.com <http://ircatwork.com/> ,
Server: irc.w3.org:6665
Channel: #hcls

	Agenda:

	1. Roll Call
	2. Administrative Issues: Set up New COI mailing List - Eric P
	3. Update on Mock Patient Data
	 (Wiki page set up at:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/MockedUpPatien
tData
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/MockedUpPatie
ntData> )
	4. Update on Identifying Modeling Constructs for Diabetes Data
Requirements

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/RIMRDFOWL?acti
on=AttachFile&do=get&target=ModelingConstructsForDiabetesData.xls
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/RIMRDFOWL?act
ion=AttachFile&do=get&target=ModelingConstructsForDiabetesData.xls>
	4. Data Requirements for Hypertension Study - George and Sudha
	5. Feedback on Brainstorming Document - Vipul

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachF
ile&do=get&target=BrainstormingSlides.ppt
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=Attach
File&do=get&target=BrainstormingSlides.ppt>
	6. Resource Commitments for COI Project

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/ResourceCommit
ments.html
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/ResourceCommi
tments.html>
	7. IRB Approval Updates - Vipul, George, Jyoti, Tom, Rachel, Parsa

	Please let me know if you have any other items you would like to
discuss.

	Thanks,

	---Vipul

	The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only
	for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential
	and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other
	use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or
received this
	information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at
800-856-1983 and
	properly dispose of this information.