	From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bill Bug
	Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:30 PM
	To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org hcls
	Subject: Google EPR announcement

	Google to Store (and provide secure access to) Patients' Health
Records
	http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080221/D8UUN0100.html

	Competing with MS HealthVault:
	http://www.healthvault.com/

	and Revolution Health:
	http://www.revolutionhealth.com/

	Probably old news for some on this list, but I thought I'd pass
it around just in case.

	Cheers,
	Bill

	William Bug, M.S., M.Phil.
email: wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu
	Ontological Engineer (Programmer Analyst III) work: (610)
457-0443
	Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
	and
	National Center for Microscopy & Imaging Research (NCMIR)
	Dept. of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
	University of California, San Diego
	9500 Gilman Drive
	La Jolla, CA 92093

	Please note my email has recently changed