RE: [coi] Some classifications of the entities in patient 1

Thanks, Alan!
I have posted your comments on the wiki for easier reference at the following
location:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/rough-discussi
on-realist-view

Regards,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.