Re: Re: URI note snapshot available

"A user who places the identifier in the location bar of a web browser
should get back useful information about the identified concept or object."

Why?  It seems an awfully steep barrier-to-entry to have *all* URI's
resolve to a web page as well as to whatever the URI actually represents,
especially when my agent can't read...

Mark

--
Mark D Wilkinson, PI Bioinformatics