Re: ESWC

Alan

Not sure about ESWC.  Many of the OWL community will be at ISWC in
`Karlsruhe in the Autumn because it will be collacted with OWLEd.
The AMIA Spring Symposoium which is on SNOMED and related is w/o 27
May & 2 June, so I suspect many of us will be at some part of that.

Regards

Alan

-----------------------
Alan Rector