Re: [COI] seen on another list: GLIF

Before getting to hung up on GLIF per se, you might want to consider
some of the other Guideline representation languages such as (OTTOMH)
Asbru, ProForma, Guide, Prodigy, etc.

Have a look at Openclinical.net for (many) more pointers

There is a comparison of some of them from a JAMIA 2002 article:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=150359

HTH,

Matt

--