Re: [HCLS] Demo KB Data Flow Diagram for PubMeSH Graph

Hi Don,

Thanks for your effort. The graph looks good. I just have a couple of
minor suggestions. You may want to consider how to make the types of
things represented by the boxes, ovals, and arrows more consistent. Are
the ovals really needed? For the neuroscience audience, you might want
to spell out TTL.

Hope it helps,

-Kei