Re: Adding addition resources to the accruing in the NeuroCommons

> Is there an easy way to get the http GET string for these queries?
> I'd
> love to start a page where non-semweb people can click and get answers
> to them...
>
> jtw

When you are using the sparql form and have a result, click on the
"request" tab. You'll see "query=..."
Append that to "http://hcls1.csail.mit.edu:8890/sparql/?"

Note that the form always has a limit. You may wish to adjust or
remove it - it is at the end of the query string, e.g.

query=prefix%20.....&maxrows=50

You can also look at the code in http://hcls1.csail.mit.edu:8890/map/
map.txt
In that case you use javascript to turn a plain text query into the
escaped form (if you copy/paste this note the query asks for results
returned as json, and for only a single result..

var plaintextquery =
"prefix sc: <http://sw.neurocommons.org/2007/annotations#> \
prefix aba: <http://sw.neurocommons.org/2007/aba/> \
prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> \
SELECT ?url \
FROM <http://sw.neurocommons.org/aba-20070226> \
WHERE \
{ ?b rdf:type aba:MouseBrainGeneExpressionSurvey. \
?b aba:measuresGeneIdentifiedWith ?g.  \
?g aba:hasSymbol \"THE_GENE_GOES_HERE\"^^xsd:string. \
?b aba:hasSectionSeries ?ss. \
?ss aba:hasSection ?bs. \
?bs aba:atPosition ?pos . filter (xsd:integer(?pos) =
THE_POSITION_GOES_HERE) . \
?bs aba:hasSectionOrientation aba:SagittalOrientation. \
?bs aba:hasImagePyramids ?ps. \
?ps aba:hasImagePyramid ?p. \
?p rdf:type aba:ExpressionImagePyramid. \
?p aba:hasURLTemplate ?url. \
} \
LIMIT 1";

var sparqlQuery= "/sparql/?query="+escape(plaintextquery)
+"&format=json&maxrows=1";

-Alan